Sunday, January 29

Hello there :)

So, I finally did it!

After reading and admiring blogs for a couple of years now I have taken the plunge into the foodie blogger saucepan :D
I say foodie blogger...although I plan to mainly post my culinary creations I'm sure other things will creep in... I'm also an avid reader, love films/TV, I'm slowly... VERY SLOWLY learning to knit so you never know, if I ever manage to finish the scarf I have started then I'm sure I will be proudly showing that off too! I'm a bit flighty so we will see where life takes me :D

Hopefully someone out there will read this... otherwise I'm quite content rambling to myself... it's what I spend most of my days doing anyway!

here we go, short but sweet...

3,2,1 PUBLISH :D YAY!!! (I'm a bit excited!)

Love Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment